- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces baby bella (cremini mushrooms, sliced)
- 1/3 cup shallots (finely diced, or red onions)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (or basil)
|Calories350Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Linda L. 28 Oct 2018
Amazing! Use chicken thighs as they are much more tender. I add a little extra broth and serve over rice. This is now a weekly staple in our house. So much flavor and so easy!
Nestora Hines 10 Oct 2018
It was easy and delicious. I would have liked the sauce just a bit thicker.
Jen 3 Oct 2018
super easy and delicious!!
Jen 26 Sep 2018
This was delicious. We will definitely make this again.
WB 25 Sep 2018
husband loved it, I thought the chicken was a but bland.. I'll probably soak it in a brine next time
Ashley 23 Sep 2018
Turned out good, I like the flavor!
Tom 17 Sep 2018
Turned out great. It could have used some more salt but that was on me.
M05072 16 Sep 2018
Yummy! Will make again
Jam Gutierrez 13 Sep 2018
I put half & half milk instead of heavy cream because we forgot to buy one but it still turned out awesome! My fiancé loved it! Especially the little kick of spice :) we will definitely cook this again!
Susan Crosby 25 Feb 2017
Great Tasty, even the kids loved it ! This will be one of my easy go to recipes...for the family or when entertaining