- 2 medium zucchini (large or 4, cut into 3- to 4-inch pieces)
- 1 sweet onion
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup asparagus (sliced, 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen peas (or fresh)
- 1 cup baby spinach (packed)
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (freshly)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (coarsely chopped)
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one zucchini section on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of zucchini. Place medium bowl below blade to catch zucchini. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until
- blade reaches end of zucchini. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Center onion on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Position fine spiralizing blade at end of onion. Place separate medium bowl below blade to catch onion. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of onion.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add onion, asparagus, mushrooms and peas; saute 2 to 3 minutes until onion is softened. Add zucchini and spinach; stir in broth and cream. Bring to a simmer; cook 3
- minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Divide among 4 serving plates; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
|Calories190Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jessie Lc 23 Jun 2018
Delicious, I wasn’t expecting to be as good!