- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini (cut in half vertically, then sliced in half circles)
- 8 ounces mushroom (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 inches fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup peanuts (chopped)
|Calories650Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ashley 15 Jan
This is a good and has great spice! It does make up a lot
Nicoline S. 10 Jan
Yummy! Can't wait for the leftovers for lunch!
QuickSousChef 3 Jan
***** super delicious
S McKenna 19 Dec 2018
It was very good but would increase the spice the next time I make it
Adam Davis SAO 10 Sep 2018
very good. needed more sriracha and soy sauce though.
Babe 12 Aug 2018
Lunch box fav, mild but very pleasant. I use vollkorn spaghetti.
Samara 26 Dec 2017
Absolutely delicious. I did not have any peanuts so I used 3 1/4 teaspoons of creamy peanut butter. Great kick and made a super satisfying but easy lunch.
Sarah B 19 Nov 2017
I also put more veggies in- think I’ll try sesame oil and sesame seeds with it next time too- maybe some lime juice as well?
Lita P. 8 Aug 2017
I followed the recipe to the tee with the exception of adding carrots. While it indeed was spicy (which we love) I felt the flavor was very bland. I also felt the ratio of noodles to vegetables was to low on the veggie side. My family did enjoy it and I will make this again but adding more veggie and osome apple cider vinegar and sesame oil to the sauce to bring out more flavor.
Allyssa D. 16 Jun 2017
I didn't use quite as much spice, didn't add mushrooms and added chicken to the recipe. Next time I would add more vegetables. Was delicious.
Page 21 Feb 2017
I left off the egg to make the dish vegan (i put the red pepper flakes in the sauce instead of in the egg). Added broccoli and a squeeze of lime and it's delicious! Super easy and quick prep and leftovers!