- 2 cups chicken stock (Progresso™, from 32-oz carton)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing and seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (cut into 1-inch pieces, softened)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (shredded deli)
- 2 cups rotini pasta (uncooked, 6 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 6 slices bacon (crisply cooked and crumbled, about 1/2 cup)
PER SERVING *
|Calories850Calories from Fat520|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat520|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Clarissa Cameron 22 Jun
This was delicious, quick, and easy!!! I used reduced sodium chicken broth and it definitely made a difference. I knew the ranch seasoning was going to give me that salty taste I needed! Bacon is a perfect addition. Gives each bite a nice crunch. Definitely making this again.
S 15 Mar
My husband and I enjoyed this but I did have to make some adjustments for more flavor. I doubled the ranch seasoning and cheese and also added pepper and garlic powder to the pasta. I broiled the cheese on top before crumbling double the bacon over top. Good family meal. Would probably be yummy with peas mixed in too!
Fonz 18 Jan
Everything turned out delicious! My partner absolutely loved this recipe I even added my own little twist by adding paprika and lemon pepper. I also sautéed a little bit of garlic. Bon Appétit!
Kobler 15 Oct 2017
Tasted amazing!! I would definitely make this again over and over.
Jessica M. 11 Mar 2017
My husband LOVED this and he's not a fan of cream cheese. It was extremely filling though. Like we were full after only a few bites and we felt like if we are more we might get sick. Really really good though. I also added garlic salt and Parmesan cheese to it.