- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups boneless chicken breast (cubed)
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 shallots (large, sliced)
- 2 carrots (large, diced, about 1.5 C)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 3 cups vegetable stock (or broth, chicken is fine too)
- 10 stalks asparagus (chopped, about 1.5 C, rough stems removed)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
|Calories360Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
Jess D. 3 months ago
Love this meat! Delicious and pretty easy.
Rebecca Johns 7 months ago
Very tasty, and easy to make.
Robyn 8 months ago
Loved this recipe it was very easy to make and even worked with a lot of substitutions. I just used what I had white onion, white rice, chicken broth and broccoli. Amazingly it came out really good!😀
Mrs. Stud Muffin a year ago
So yummy! Easy week night dinner. Depending on what’s fresh sometimes I substitute the asparagus with broccoli, green beans... whatever looks good!
Annie a year ago
Yummy warming dish for winters night. Easy to cook, change veggies to whatever you fancy/find lurking in the fridge. Become a real favourite in this house.
Denise B. 2 years ago
Very good. I used chicken stock, also I didn't have enough asparagus so I added green beans with the carrots to make up for it. I will definitely make this again.
Chris 2 years ago
This was really delicious! I used carrots, celery and peas for the veggies, and chicken broth rather than vegetable broth. Also found that I had to add a little more broth near the end as the rice wasn't quite done. Everyone liked it; I'll certainly be making this again!
Angela Adeskco 2 years ago
Great wonderful site, able to find any and everything you need or want to make. They have great tasty receipes and easy which is great.