- 8 chicken thighs
- 8 potatoes (large, cut in quarters or halves)
- 6 carrots (cut in 1-2 inch pieces)
- 1 onion (cut in quarters)
- 20 garlic cloves (whole)
- kosher salt
- black ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons ground pepper (or 5 cloves garlic, crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
PER SERVING *
|Calories1310Calories from Fat650|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat650|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Vicki Mast 11 days ago
My husband loved this. I will definitely made this again. It was easy to make, and very flavorful.
Ada Ejiofor 5 Jun
It was really nice although I boiled my chicken first. It is a good dish
Laura Wasley 24 Jun 2017
Delicious. If you look lively you could get it in the oven in under 10 minutes and then sit back, listen to music and wait for your dinner to cook itself. I'll definitely make this again.
Lorrie M. 21 Mar 2017
This one dish dinner came out perfect. It was very moist snd flavorful. We had it with fresh bread and butter too. I will definitely make this again.
Melodie M. 1 Aug 2016
I just loved it. I used Italian seasoning and added 2 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar. It was very moist and had a nice zing to it. I cut down on the garlic that's just my preference. .
Catherine D. 29 Jul 2016
I added rosemary and held off on the paprika. Wonderful recipe - prep was so easy, clean up was fast, and the food was delicious. Perfect recipe for after work. Our apartment smelled so good our neighbors asked what we were making. I will definitely be making this again.