- 12 ounces salmon fillets (skin removed)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (or fresh, choice, I love using zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon seasoning (your favorite, blend, I love using Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning)
|Calories370Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Angela Matthews 26 Sep 2018
Was okay salmon should have cooked for less time. Flavour was good
Vanessa Ha 26 Jul 2018
Just did the salmon portion since we didn’t have veggies at the time. Replaced the mustard with soy sauce bc we didn’t have time to go to the store before hand and was having company over. Turned out super yummy, cooked nicely. I would leave it in the oven a little less since I typically like my salmon a little less done. Overall yummy recipe and can’t wait to try again with veggies!
Hanna Coppel 18 Jun 2018
Delicious! marinade is super easy and flavorful.
Sara LeeAnn 5 Jun 2018
very good and flavorful!
Lambert 5 Jun 2018
fantastic! used green beans, yellow peppers and a zucchini.
Micki Miwa 18 Apr 2018
Turned out perfect and delicious! Added a bit of garlic to the broccoli/califlower as well.
Nicolas Jabot 17 Apr 2018
very nice, but don't put too much lemon and mustard because the veggies become way to acid! but still a good receipt and very easy to prepare