- 1 pound ribeye (rib) pork chops (4-5 chops)
- 16 ounces red potato (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 16 ounces green beans (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (removed from stem)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, thyme, garlic, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Brush about 1/2 of mixture on the top of the pork chops. Place pork chops on baking sheet.
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place veggies on the baking sheet with pork chops.
- Bake 20-22 minutes then broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is golden and l the pork is completely cooked through reaching internal temperature between 145 degrees F. to 160 degrees F. Let rest 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.