- 1 small red potato
- 3/4 green beans (ths pound)
- 1 head broccoli (~ 1 and 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers (2 large or 6-7 mini sweet bell peppers)
- 9 ounces smoked sausage (I use turkey or chicken, not ground sausage)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- fresh parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
PER SERVING *
|Calories600Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kelley R. 19 Sep
Super easy and delicious!
Rachel 23 Jul 2017
This was excellent! The potatoes need a bit longer to cook. So I recommend either leaving them out or putting them in for a bit before so they are done with the rest. Also, if you are using pork sausage (as opposed to turkey) then cook the sausages for a few minutes before so you can cut them and they won't crumble. The seasoning was amazing and you can add any veggies you'd like. I added onions and brussel sprouts, and some balsamic, and will make again for sure!
Chris W. 26 Jun 2017
Bangarang! It's a regular in our house now!
Audra Martin Packer 12 Jan 2017
Definitely a keeper! Quick easy and great for leftovers. Added red onion. Super easy clean up too. Great for winter work nights when time is limited.
Christy Whitman 10 Jan 2017
Excellent meal! The only time consuming thing was chopping veggies. I used local beef sausage, added baby carrots cut in half, subbed Cayenne pepper in lieu of chili pepper flakes, & used avecado oil instead of olive.