- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low-sodium)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 lemon (juiced, about 1½ Tbsp.)
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded to even thickness*)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes (halved)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella balls (ciliegine**, halved)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (finely chopped)
- kosher salt
- black pepper
|Calories420Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Caden 12 days ago
Fantastic! I made a balsamic glaze to top the chicken with before eating, and it pushed it to another level!
PJ Andrews 15 days ago
It was pretty delicious. I did a rush job, so it didn't marinate like it should've, but I'd definitely make it again.
Blake Boswell 21 days ago
Great I had to make a bit more marinade and I’ll salt one less time than the recipe calls, but it turned out really good
Molly Booth 24 days ago
I added balsamic glaze to tomatoes and mozzarella and drizzled on top of chicken when frying. Cooked asparagus too start 10 min into chicken baking. Statue in 4tbs of butter with garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste VERY easy to make and delicious.
Paul Darwin 25 days ago
Quick and easy. Would make again
Achieng Otiende a month ago
Chicken was amazing and will cook it again.
Nakeesha 5 months ago
Yummmmm. Definitely on my meal rotation list!
Foodie 7 months ago
Excellent would make again
Leighton a year ago
Very delicious and juicy! Kids loved it! Served with brown rice and side salad.
Peggy M. a year ago
will make again!!Tastey dish
Michaela Tosh a year ago
Really simple to throw together. The chicken came out lovely and tender. The flavors were fresh and tasty and the kids really enjoyed it. I threw the pasta in the juice leftover in the pan before serving.
Buck R. a year ago
It was great, but i also added brussel sprouts..