- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 slice prosciutto (about 1 oz., optional)
- 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread
- 1 croissants (large, split lengthwise)
- 1/4 cup watercress (fresh, or baby spinach, stems removed, optional)
- Beat Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with eggs in small bowl. Stir in red pepper and onion. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and cook egg mixture 4 minutes (do not stir). Reduce heat to low and cook covered 4 minutes or until eggs are set. Fold over each side.
- Arrange omelette on croissant, then top with prosciutto and watercress.