- 6 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 150 ounces arugula
- 5 slices prosciutto (cut into thin strips)
- For the fillings, combine ricotta, Parmesan and garlic in a bowl. Season to taste. Heat arugula in a small frying pan on high heat 2 mins, until wilted. Squeeze out liquid and chop roughly.
- For the omelette, heat oil in an 8 x 12 inch flameproof nonstick baking dish on medium heat. Add eggs and cook 6-8 mins, until just set. Transfer to a flat surface. Spread with prosciutto. Top with ricotta mixture and arugula. Roll to enclose fillings, slice and serve.