Delicious cookies for only 130 calories! Can you believe it?! This Olive and Parmesan Savory Cookies will shock you with its healthy elements and savory sweet taste. This Olive and Parmesan Savory Cookies recipe is the perfect recipe to bake for the kids and leave in a cookie jar on the kitchen table. Let your family enjoy these Olive and Parmesan Savory Cookies for a daytime snack. If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know in the comments below!
- 300 grams flour
- 150 grams butter (cut in small pieces)
- 100 grams olives (black pitted, cut into small pieces)
- 80 grams parmesan cheese (grated)
- ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Place the flour on a work surface and make a well in the center. Place the butter in the well with the parmesan cheese, and begin kneading by rubbing the ingredients together until the consistency resembles oatmeal.
- Add the olives, salt, black pepper, and 1 or 2 tablespoons of water.
- Shape the dough into a ball, roll it out onto a sheet of wax paper and use a flower shaped cookie cutter to cut out the cookies. Knead the excess dough again, roll it out and cut out cookies until all the dough has been used.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 12 or 13 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cool on a wire rack. The cookies are perfect as a snack or appetizer. They can be prepared ahead of time and frozen.
|Calories130Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.