Olive and Goat Cheese FoccaciaReceitas Da Felicidade!
Foccacia bread is a great way to pack a lot of flavorful ingredients on top of an aromatic and hearty bread. This Olive and Goat Cheese Foccacia recipe takes 105 minutes to make. Ingredients include warm water, olive oil, sugar, salt, flour, baker’s yeast, pitted olives, fresh chevre, and oregano. The aromatic smells that will waft from the kitchen as the bread cooks, will bring the family running to dinner.
- 250 milliliters warm water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 450 grams flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons bakers yeast
- pitted olives (to taste)
- 1 fresh chevre
- oregano (for sprinkling)
- 1Place the water and olive oil in the Master Food Preserver (bread machine) and then the sugar, salt, flour, and yeast. Set MFP to knead program (1 hour 30 minutes).
- 2After that time, remove dough, cover with a cloth, and let rise for 1 hour in a draft free place.
- 3Line the pan with parchment paper, and add the dough, giving it a rectangular shape.
- 4Brush the surface with a little bit of olive oil, and cover with the sliced goat cheese, oregano, and olives.
- 5Press cheese and olives into the dough.
- 6Preheat the oven to 50 degrees Celsius, and when it is hot, turn off.
- 7Place the dough in the oven, and let rise for 1/2 hour.
- 8Remove the pan, setting aside in a warm place, and heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 9When the oven is hot, place the tray in it, and bake for about 20 minutes, or until surface is golden brown.
- 10Serve the focaccia warm.
PER SERVING *
|Calories820Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.