- 1/2 cup salted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Add butter and oil to Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Paddle to Mixer. Turn to Speed 3 and mix 2 minutes. Stop Mixer and add cheese, water, pepper and salt. Turn to Speed 3 and mix until combined.
- Turn to Stir and add flour gradually. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 2 minutes. Dough will be slightly crumbly. Shape into disc and wrap tightly in plastic. Let stand at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.Roll out one third of dough to 1/8-inch thickness on lightly floured surface.Brush dough lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Cut into 1-inch circles using round cutter or cut into squares using pizza cutter. Transfer toparchmentpaper-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or golden brown and crisp.