- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 120 grams oats (light, flakes)
- Place a pan on the stove with the butter until it melts.
- Remove and add the sugar.
- Mix well to cook both of them.
- Add the flour, oats and ginger and stir well.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Make small balls and place them on the board, spaced apart about 4 cm.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes.
- At the end of this time, flatten the balls with a tablespoon and bake again in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove, let it cool slightly and place them in an airtight jar.