- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease or line 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir in raisins.
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, combine buttermilk and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise. Slowly stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
- In prepared pan, fill cups halfway. Spoon 1 teaspoon jam into each cup. Evenly fill cups with remaining batter. Bake 20 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.