Yum! Oatmeal Raisin and Blueberry Muffins! This recipe is perfect for Sunday morning breakfasts in bed. Not only is this Oatmeal Raisin and Blueberry Muffins recipe full of nutrients that are great for your body, but it they taste delicious. Try out this Oatmeal Raisin and Blueberry Muffins at home and let us know your thoughts. You can comment below with your likes or dislikes and rate the recipe by star. Happy baking!
- 85 grams unsalted butter
- 156 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 180 grams oats
- 90 grams milk
- 135 milliliters plain yogurt (light)
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 100 grams honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 1/8 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the butter and brown sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until the ingredients are creamy.
- On a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats, and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl mix the milk and yogurt.
- Add the eggs and honey to the bowl with the sugar and butter mixture.
- Add the dry ingredients to milk/yogurt mixture. Add the butter/sugar mixture and stir well.
- Add the raisins and blueberries and mix everything together.
- Place muffin cups into a muffin baking sheet and pour in the batter in each section.
- Lower the heat from the oven to 180 C.
- Place the muffin pan into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
|Calories170Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.