Oatmeal Raisin CookiesReceitas Da Felicidade!
These oatmeal and raisin drop cookies are extremely simple to prepare by hand; no mixer or rolling out of the dough is required. Just use a handheld whisk rather than a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to better incorporate all the ingredients while also giving the dough a bit of air, and to whisk the flour mixture thoroughly into the egg mixture before stirring in the oats and raisins, here just until combined and no more.
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 80 grams white sugar
- 120 grams butter (at room temperature)
- 1 beaten eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 100 grams oats
- 80 grams raisins
- 1Preheat the oven 356°F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with silicone pad or parchment paper.
- 3Beat the sugar with the butter.
- 4Add the beaten egg, vanilla and milk. Beat until ingredients are combined and smooth.
- 5Sift the flour together with salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
- 6Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- 7Add the oats and raisins and stir.
- 8Using a spoon, scoop small portions of dough onto the prepared sheet leaving a 5 cm space between the cookies, to accommodate spreading while baking.
- 9Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Transfer to a cooling rack to cool.