- 1/2 pound butter (pound, 2 sticks of)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins (; or if you really like the stuff, add up to ½ cup more)
- cinnamon sugar (to top cookies, recipe follows)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon (freshly)
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rich Schlicke 7 days ago
I liiiiiiike em!!! Easy recipe, taste great.
Shelly F. 24 Oct
they are delicious, good job!
Diane Zeedyk 11 Oct
Loved the way they turned out!
Monica Groller 18 Apr
Everyone loved them. Very tasty and easy to make.
Maria Kent-Vaughn 10 Dec 2017
They are excellent baking more tomorrow!!! So I guess this was last years comment so I’m back again this year 2018 and I’m baking these again they were so good!
Connie P. 5 Oct 2017
These are delicious. Making them again at my hubby's (cookie fanatic) request. Thanks for sharing.
Jayne Mohoney 25 Jul 2017
This is a really great recipe. I made much smaller cookies, and yielded about 100. They are chewy, stay moist, and freeze well.
Cat 23 Mar 2017
Fantastic easy to make cookies. Perfect blend of spices, oats and raisins, and the texture was amazing. I love the addition of just a little cinnamon sugar on top after baking!
Dani Lemm-Uttech 30 Jan 2017
deeeelicious`!!!!!!!! very soft and chewy..made a bunch of dozens to ship to my daughter and grand daughters. Can't wait to hear how they love them!~ Thanks