- 36 Oreo cookies (finely crushed, about 3 cups)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 16 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate (melted)
- candy corn
- candy eyes
- Take a package of OREO cookies and crush them up finely.
- Take softened cream cheese and mix well with cookie crumbs.
- Roll into one inch cookie balls, and then freeze for 10 minutes.
- Dip cookie balls into melted chocolate and place on a prepared cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Place into the refrigerator for 15 minutes to an hour before decorating.
- Add 5 candy corn to the back of the ball as tail feathers.
- Use icing as glue to attach the candy eyes.
- Cut one candy corn into pieces, using the white tip as the nose, and the orange part (cut in half) as feet.