Gather your clan young and old for a holiday dessert that doubles as a craft activity. A food processor makes quick work of grinding up the Oreo cookies, but you could also seal them in a zip-top bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Add some cream cheese, and you'll have a truffle mixture to dunk in melted chocolate and decorate to your heart's content. The recipe is a Yummly original.
- 36 Oreo cookies (finely crushed, about 3 cups)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 16 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate (melted)
- candy corn
- candy eyes
- Take a package of OREO cookies and crush them up finely.
- Take softened cream cheese and mix well with cookie crumbs.
- Roll into one inch cookie balls, and then freeze for 10 minutes.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes