- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning (OR OLD BAY® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix oil, vinegar and seasonings in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.
Mark 7 May
Amazing. Used half garlic olive oil and half butter olive oil. WOW!