- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Parsley Flakes
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 30 seconds or until fragrant. (Do not brown.)
- Add shrimp and Old Bay; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve over cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
Tiffany C. 28 May 2016
Very easy to make and quite tasty. I followed the recipe exactly. I will definitely be making this again.