- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Cilantro Leaves
- 1 pound tuna steaks
- Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl. Place tuna in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Ezequiel J. 16 Feb 2017
This was good. Really nice marinade. Would work on any fish. Instantly went up to the top of my favorites. This is a must try!!