- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons old bay seasoning
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Cilantro Leaves
- 1 pound tuna steaks
- Mix first 4 ingredients in small bowl. Place tuna in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
JC a day ago
very good!! did not change a thing!
Garry Greim 3 months ago
good made my girls pants fall off
edna t. 3 years ago
it is a wonderful recipe and delicious ***** no I did not make any changes This is a great recipe! Best tuna I have ever had. Unique and refreshing in flavors the lime really compliments the tuna
Elizabeth A. 3 years ago
This is a great recipe! Best tuna I have ever had. Unique and refreshing in flavors the lime really compliments the tuna!