- 5 cups hash browns (frozen shredded)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix hash browns, cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of the OLD BAY in large bowl until well blended. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of greased baking dish. Sprinkle crabmeat over hash brown mixture.
- Beat eggs, milk, flour and remaining 1 tablespoon OLD BAY in large bowl until well blended. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY, and thinly sliced green onions, if desired.