Nutty Marshmallow-topped Chocolate CupcakesBest Foods
- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 jars marshmallow creme (7-1/2 oz. ea.)
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- 2Beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly pour into prepared pans.
- 3Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire racks; remove from pans and cool completely.
- 4Meanwhile, whisk together Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter, marshmallow creme and whipped topping in medium bowl. Frost cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. Decorate, if desired, with chocolate sprinkles or other cake decorations.