- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (1 1/4- inch thick)
- 1/2 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese (crumbled, optional)
- For stuffing, stir together carrot, pecans, 1/4 cup blue cheese, green onion and Worcestershire sauce in small bowl. Cut opening in each chop from the outer side; widen opening into pocket, being careful not to cut through the other side of the chop. Fill pockets in chops with equal amounts of the stuffing. Secure with toothpicks. Grill, covered, over medium fire for about 12-16 minutes or until internal temperature is 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- For sauce, stir together yogurt and flour in small saucepan. Whisk in milk, bouillon granules and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, whisking constantly. Cook and whisk for 2 minutes more. Stir in 2 tablespoons blue cheese, if desired. Remove toothpicks from chops. Spoon sauce over chops.