If you love Nutella (or other chocolate-hazelnut spreads), you'll want to bake up a big batch of these cookies; the recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. No mixer is needed to make the dough, which calls for just five ingredients, all likely to be in your larder, and which can be made up to a few days ahead and kept, well covered, in the refrigerator. Then it's just a matter of rolling the dough into balls, flattening them a bit, and baking.
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (Celsius). Grease and line with parchment paper a large tray.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until you get a smooth dough (first with a spoon and then with your hands).
- Form small balls with the dough. Put them on the the perpared tray. Flatten with the palm of your hand.
- It's normal if they don't stay completely round.
- Bake in the oven until cooked, about 8-12 minutes.