- 8 tablespoons butter (plus more for ramekins)
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (plus more for serving)
- powdered sugar (for serving)
- Preheat your KitchenAid® 30″ Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection to 400º F.
- Generously butter your KitchenAid® Ceramic 4-Piece Stacking Ramekin Bakeware Set and set aside onto a KitchenAid® Sheet Pan.
- Melt the butter, chocolate, and Nutella in a small saucepan on the melt setting of your KitchenAid® 36” 5-Burner Gas Cooktop. In a KitchenAid® Professional 600™ Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer with the flat beater or whisk attachment, beat the eggs and sugar together. Add in the vanilla. Pour in the chocolate mixture. Add in the flour and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Divide and pour the batter into the four ramekins. Bake the ramekins in the KitchenAid® 30″ Combination Wall Oven for 12-15 minutes or until the sides are firm and the middle is still wet. Serve immediately.
- You can serve the cakes inside the ramekins or you can pop them out for serving. To pop them out, run a knife along the edges of the ramekins, and invert them onto dessert plates.
- Before serving, sprinkle each cake with sea salt.
- To decorate the cakes, place small stickers or cutouts onto each cake. Using a sifter or fine mesh strainer, generously sprinkle powdered sugar over each cake. Using tweezers, carefully remove the stickers or cutouts.
- Serve with a scoop of hazelnut ice cream.
|Calories760Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Susan Lawson 11 Feb
Moist and tasty! Easy to make!