- 1 1/2 cups oats (old-fashioned)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (plus 2 tablespoons of flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon extract (hazelnut)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter, Nutella, sugar and brown sugar and beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the egg and hazelnut extract and beat until smooth. Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add the dry ingredients, beating only until blended.
- Chill the dough 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Form the cookie dough into rounded tablespoons and place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are golden and just firm around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then remove with a spatula onto a cooling rack.
PER SERVING *
|Calories910Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No Bake Nutella Oatmeal CookiesBaking with Nyssa Aeda
Nutella Oatmeal Cookie ShakeHow Sweet It Is
Peanut butter cookies stuffed with NutellaSavormania
Nutella Stuffed Oatmeal CookiesHealthy. Delicious.
Two-Bite Nutella Chocolate CookiesThe Kitchn
Chocolate Nutella CookiesTwo Peas and Their Pod
Nutella Chocolate CookiesChicago Jogger
Nutella-Hazelnut CookiesBrown Eyed Baker
Chocolate Nutella CookiesSimply Recipes
Chocolate Nutella CookiesCinnamon Girl
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter CookiesHandle the Heat
Soft Nutella Chocolate CookiesKirbie's Cravings
Peanut Butter and Nutella Stuffed CookiesFlour Covered Apron
Nutella Stuffed Oatmeal Cookie BarsCelebrating Sweets
Nutella Sandwich Cookies (a.k.a Yo-yos)Once Upon A Chef
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chocolate Chip CookiesCooking Classy
Banana Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate and NutellaYour Homebased Mom
Nutella Oatmeal No-Bake CookiesBake or Break
Nutella Stuffed Oatmeal Hazelnut Chocolate Chip CookiesBakerita
Nutella Lava Chocolate CookiesKirbie's Cravings
Nutella Oatmeal Cookie BarsChef In Training
Nutella Oatmeal CookiesKitchenAid