When you are craving a sweet and hearty treat that you can eat on the go, then this recipe for decadent Nutella Muffins is just the thing to satisfy that sweet tooth and leave you feeling happy and satisfied. Whether you need a treat for a morning pick-me-up, or you want to bring a treat to a party, celebration or special occasion, these muffins will be perfect. Share them with your family as a warm wake up on Saturday morning. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these creamy and dreamy muffins as much as we do.
- 80 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 50 grams almonds (powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (sifted)
- 6 tablespoons chocolate spread (hazelnut, Nutella)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the butter in a bain marie.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and sugar until the mixture whitens.
- Add the flour, almond powder, and sifted baking powder, as well as the melted butter.
- Mix together.
- Pour the mixture to three quarter of the height in the muffin cups. Add one large tablespoon of Nutella in the center of each cup. Cover with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes in the oven.
- Once out of the pan, dig a small hole at the top of each muffin and fill each with Nutella.