If you are Italian, you probably love Nutella. Then this Nutella Blondies recipe will be your new favorite dish! Not only does this dish taste so much like Nutella, it also has a rich flavorful tast that sets it apart from all other Nutella recipes. Try our Nutella Blondies recipe. You can serve this recipe at a party or as a classic dessert dish after a family dinner. We hope you enjoy it!
- 40 grams hazelnuts
- 60 grams butter
- 220 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Toast the hazelnuts in the oven for approximately 10 minutes. Peel them and allow them to cool. Increase the oven temperature to 180 C.
- In a bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Mix well. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon. Mix until the batter is uniform in consistency.
- Coarsely chop the hazelnuts and add them and a tablespoon of Nutella to the bowl. Stir well.
- Pour the batter into a lightly oiled 20 centimeter by 27 centimeter baking dish lined with wax paper.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the blondies in the pan, then remove it, and cut it into squares. Spread a thin layer of Nutella or icing on the top.
PER SERVING *
|Calories660Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.