- 2 ounces sun dried tomatoes (drained and chopped)
- 2 ounces cashew nuts (chopped)
- 2 ounces walnuts (chopped)
- 1 1/4 pounds potatoes (scrubbed and cut into wedges)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 sprigs thyme (chopped, plus extra sprigs to garnish)
- 14 ounces baby carrots (peeled)
- 8 beef tenderloin steaks (about 3 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Toss the tomatoes, cashew nuts and walnuts in a small bowl. Season with pepper and set aside.
- Place the potato wedges in a large bowl. Add 2 tbsp of the oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well. Spread evenly on a baking pan. Bake for 30-35 mins. After 20 mins sprinkle with the chopped thyme.
- Meanwhile, cook the carrots in salted boiling water for 5 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in a large skillet on high heat. Add the steaks in 2 batches; cook for 2 mins each side. Transfer the steaks to a baking pan. Spoon the nut mixture on top of each steak.
- When the potato wedges are cooked. Remove from the oven. Cover with foil to keep warm. Preheat the broiler to medium. Broil the steaks for 4-5 mins or until the nuts are lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, cook the carrots, butter and honey in a medium skillet on medium heat for 3-4 mins. Season with salt and nutmeg. Serve with the steaks and potato wedges. Garnish with the extra thyme sprigs.