At a twist to this year's Easter ham table by serving this chutney to accompany your centerpiece ham. The sweet and smoky flavor of the ham complements this colorful, hearty topping.
- 11 ounces corn (drained OR 1 1/3-cups frozen corn)
- 1 medium tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (chopped)
- 1/4 cup jalapeño jelly
- 1 tablespoon red onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chipotles in adobo (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped)
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, stir together all ingredients except cilantro. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir in cilantro; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Serve with fully-cooked ham.
- Makes about 1 1/2 cups chutney.