Nougat Panna CottaKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Nougat Panna Cotta combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Nougat Panna Cotta recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 250 grams 2% reduced-fat milk
- 350 grams cream
- 150 grams almond nougat
- 25 grams sugar
- 15 grams gelatin
- 1Soak gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water until softened, about 10 minutes.
- 2Chop nougat.
- 3In a medium-sized pan, heat milk, cream, sugar and nougat and bring to a boil.
- 4Stir until nougat melts.
- 5Drain gelatin and add to saucepan.
- 6Stir until gelatin is dissolved and remove from heat.
- 7Pour into greased and refrigerate until cool and gelatin is set.