Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Nougat Panna Cotta combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Nougat Panna Cotta recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 250 grams 2% milk
- 350 grams cream
- 150 grams almond nougat
- 25 grams sugar
- 15 grams gelatin
- Soak gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Chop nougat.
- In a medium-sized pan, heat milk, cream, sugar and nougat and bring to a boil.
- Stir until nougat melts.
- Drain gelatin and add to saucepan.
- Stir until gelatin is dissolved and remove from heat.
- Pour into greased and refrigerate until cool and gelatin is set.