Spaghetti has always been a huge staple meal in our house. I started to try and make the recipe my own and I think I have found a winner. I like spicy food, but with three kids that can be tricky when it comes to pasta. I have found that if I spice up the meat that I use that it can be the best of both worlds.
- Brown your hamburger meat and add in the Hot-N-Spicy Seasoning.
- Put your Spaghetti noodles on to boil.
- Add in Parmesan Cheese to meat while it is still browning. When finished, drain the grease.
- Add in Bertolli Five Cheese Sauce.
- Drain noodles, cover with sauce & enjoy!