Northern-Style King's GaletteLolibox
- 1 puff pastry
- 100 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 50 grams speculaas cookies
- 3 eggs
- 1Spread out a sheet of puff pastry.
- 2Cut out individual pieces with a round cookie cutter.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk butter and sugar to a cream.
- 4Add ground almonds and mix.
- 5Add speculoos and 2 eggs and mix well.
- 6Spoon the cream in the center of a puff pastry circle.
- 7Cover with a second puff pastry circle.
- 8Press down the edges with a knife or the prongs of a fork, and with the tip of a knife make a cross in the top piece.
- 9Glaze with 1 beaten egg and create the decoration with the tip of the knife.
- 10Refrigerate the galettes while preheating the oven to 400 F.
- 11Place the galettes on a baking tray lined with parchment paper for 10 to 20 minutes depending on size.