Nordic or Italian Salmon Croquettes with Sundried TomatoesOn dine chez Nanou
If you are trying to find the best way to serve up that salmon you just bought, you might want to give one of these delicious dishes a try. This recipe for Nordic or Italian Salmon Croquettes with Sundried Tomatoes gives you two options for possible toppings for your salmon. Either way you decide to cook it up, you will guarantee a healthy and flavorful dish that everyone will enjoy.
- fresh basil leaves (to taste)
- 5 semi-dried tomatoes (or preserved)
- 400 grams salmon fillets (without skin)
- 1 eggs
- 30 grams toasted pine nuts
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- bread crumbs (large)
- olive oil
- fresh dill (to taste)
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1Italian Croquettes Preparation:
- 2Grind a few basil leaves in the mixer bowl.
- 3Add the tomatoes, salmon, egg, and pine nuts.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5You will get a thick dough. Pour it onto a plate.
- 6In another plate, put the breadcrumbs.
- 7With a tablespoon, form balls of dough and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- 8Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a frying pan
- 9Cook on a medium-low heat, turning them over to cook both sides, for 10 minutes.
- 10To serve sprinkle, with basil and roasted pine nuts.
- 11For the Nordic Croquette Preparation:
- 12Mix dill, lemon zest, salmon, egg, tomatoes, pine nuts, salt, and pepper.
- 13Form the balls and roll in breadcrumbs as instructed above.
- 14Fry in butter.
- 15Serve with a baby spinach salad.