We love this snack! This Nordic Spring Rolls recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Nordic Spring Rolls for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Nordic Spring Rolls recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts!
- pasta (Fine Chinese wheat, white)
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- 1/2 cucumber
- 16 rice cakes
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 bunch dill (diced)
- olive oil
- eggs (Salmon, for decoration)
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions (often very quickly), and rinse in cold water to prevent sticking.
- Wash and spin the lettuce, cut into strips.
- Cut the salmon slices into halves.
- Cut the cucumber into thin strips.
- It's important to have small pieces, and to place them in bowls or plates for easy assembly.
- Place rice cakes in a bowl, and cover with boiling water.
- Remove rice cakes from water, place on a dry cloth folded in two, and gently press with the towel to pat dry.
- In the following order, place on the rice cakes: lettuce, smoked salmon, a little Philadelphia cream cheese, pasta, cucumber and dill.
- Begin to roll, then quickly fold the 2 sides, and continue to roll.
- With the tip of your finger take a little bit of oil, and oil the rolling pan (so they do not stick together).
- Place them in a dish with a little bit oil.
- Store in refrigerator.
- The Philadelphia cream cheese makes a creamy link between all ingredients, and goes very well with the freshness of smoked salmon.
|Calories90Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.