Noodles With Vegetables And TurkeyO MEU TEMPERO
This Asian style noodle dish is best prepared in a wok, but a large, deep skillet will also do the job. To make it, turkey strips are briefly browned and then coated with soy sauce, then removed from the pan to allow all the vegetables (bell pepper, green peas, carrot, and broccoli florets) to be stir-fried before becoming a "sauce" with the addition of chicken broth and a little cornstarch, as a thickener.
- 2 egg (plates of, noddles)
- 3 turkey steaks (cut into strips)
- 2 Tbsp. soy oil
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 red pepper (diced)
- 50 peas (grs of, I used frozen)
- 1 carrot (coarsely grated)
- 100 broccoli rosettes (grs of)
- 100 bamboo (grs of, I used the canned variety)
- 100 soy beans (grs of, I used the canned variety)
- 200 mL chicken broth
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- salt (to taste)
- hot sauce (to taste)
- Heat the wok, add the soy oil and fry the turkey strips.
- In the middle of the frying process add soy sauce.
- Remove the meat and set aside.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes