Noodles With Vegetables And TurkeyO Meu Tempero
This Asian style noodle dish is best prepared in a wok, but a large, deep skillet will also do the job. To make it, turkey strips are briefly browned and then coated with soy sauce, then removed from the pan to allow all the vegetables (bell pepper, green peas, carrot, and broccoli florets) to be stir-fried before becoming a "sauce" with the addition of chicken broth and a little cornstarch, as a thickener.
- 2 eggs (plates of, noddles)
- 3 turkey steaks (cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons soybean oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 red pepper (diced)
- 50 peas (grs of, I used frozen)
- 1 carrots (coarsely grated)
- 100 broccoli florets (grs of)
- 100 bamboo shoots (grs of, I used the canned variety)
- 100 soya bean (grs of, I used the canned variety)
- 200 milliliters chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- salt (to taste)
- hot sauce (to taste)
- 1Heat the wok, add the soy oil and fry the turkey strips.
- 2In the middle of the frying process add soy sauce.
- 3Remove the meat and set aside.
- 4Turn on the heat again and add the peppers, the peas, the carrot and the broccoli.
- 5Stir-fry vegetables until they are tender and if necessary add more soy sauce.
- 6Add bamboo and soya bean and fry well.
- 7Bake the noddles in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- 8Drain and mix with the vegetables.
- 9Separately mix the chicken broth with the cornstarch and add to the previous mixture.
- 10Heat and mix the broth.
- 11Seasonin with salt and chili.
- 12The broth makes all the difference, but skip this part when you don't have chicken broth.