The wonderful part about Noodle Casserole with Cuttlefish and Peas is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Noodle Casserole with Cuttlefish and Peas is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 onion (small)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cuttlefish ("dirty")
- 100 grams peas
- 2 garlic cloves (shaved)
- white wine (A splash of)
- 100 grams peeled prawns
- 350 grams noodles
- Ask the fish store to clean the cuttlefish and save the sauce. The sauce is what gives this dish its flavor.
- Chop onion finely and fry in pan over medium heat with extra virgin olive oil.
- When it is browned, add the chopped cuttlefish and fry.
- Add peas and shaved garlic, stir and add the white wine.
- Cook until almost all of the liquid evaporates.
- Add the peeled shrimp and cover it with water (about 600-700 milliliters).
- Let boil and then toss in the sauce.
- Stir well and add salt and pepper.
- Add noodles and cook according to packaging (about 8 minutes).
- Serve immediately, because if not, the noodles will not remain al dente and will absorb all the broth.