Hello, dear Pots of smiles friends. Hope you all are well. Today I am sharing with you a super decadent looking dessert what is actually not as heavy on the calories and also Oh, So Easy to make. I came home today after a lovely one course of dinner…
and started to get that feeling of craving something very sweet, nice and refreshing to top it off with. This made the trick and today my taste buds are purring like a Cheshire cat. The three ingredients you will use are:
- strawberries (frozen or fresh-they de-freeze so soon and now out of season it is one of the ways to go)
- whip it
- chocolate pudding (or mousse, I use a soy version with only 105 calories)
- If you are using frozen strawberries wash them first and then leave them to de freeze. That will take around 20 minutes. Do not leave them on top of each other since that will make them take a longer time to de freeze. If you are using fresh strawberries you can start with your dessert immediately – yey!
- Start to plate your dessert plate with your strawberries in your desired style (leave one strawberry for later). Add half of your chocolate pudding on your plate as well. Whip your cream or take your whipped cream spray and add a healthy portion of cream on your plate. Now Continue with more chocolate pudding and again add extra whipped cream if necessary. As a cherry on the top add one last strawberry for a nice and yummy look.
- Serve immediately since the cream does not hold form for too long. TIP: you can add vanilla ice cream, merengue, strawberry jam, waffle, pancake, cake base, brownie, scone, nutella, yogurt = you get the idea. But I this time tried to just keep it clean simple and try to stay off any added calories. And today to me it was perfect. Enjoy.