No-bake Raspberry Cheesecake PotsYummly-Red Razz
Whip up this layered, no-bake, naturally colored dessert in a pinch. These pots call for crushed graham crackers and crushed frozen raspberries…making them a dessert worthy for your Valentine crush (or your crush any time of year thanks to the year-round availability of frozen raspberries!).
- 8 ounces graham crackers (1/2 box)
- 24 ounces frozen raspberries (2 12-ounce packages)
- 1 pound cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 4 ounces 2% lowfat greek yogurt (plain)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1Equipment: 16 4-oz glass dishes (such as mason jars, wine glasses, soufflé cups, etc.) OR 8 8-oz glass dishes OR 1 trifle bowl
- 2To make the cookie crumble layer: In a sealed, plastic bag, crush the cookies with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- 3To make the yogurt cheesecake filling: Using a mixer, beat the softened cream cheese on medium speed for 6 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- 4Add the confectioner’s sugar, plain yogurt, salt and lemon juice. Mix until combined and smooth (about 3 minutes). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- 5In a sealed bag, gently crush 12-ounces of frozen raspberries with a rolling pin.
- 6Add the 12 ounces of crushed raspberries to the cream cheese mixture. Mix to combine the raspberries, making sure the filling is uniform in color. The filling will become lumpy once the raspberries are added to the cream cheese.
- 7To make the melted raspberry topping: Crush the second bag of raspberries in the same way you crushed the first. Set aside.
- 8Assemble: Evenly divide the cookie crumbles in the bottom of each jar; shake the jar to make sure the cookie layer is somewhat evenly distributed on the bottom of the jar.
- 9Divide the yogurt cheesecake filling evenly onto the cookie crumbles in the 8 mason jars. Smooth the top of each jar after adding the filling.
- 10Divide the crushed, melted raspberries between the 8 mason jars by placing it on top of the raspberry cream cheese filling. Smooth the top.
- 11Refrigerate the finished cheesecakes until ready to serve.
- 12If desired garnish the tops of the mason jars with chocolates, additional frozen raspberries, or sprinkles!
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.