No-Oil Oatmeal Raisin Cookiesplantbasedpharmacist.com
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup turbinado
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (100% all-, no-oil, no-sugar added)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (old-fashioned)
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2To make oat flour put 1½ cups of old-fashioned rolled oats into high-powered blender and blend until it turns into a flour consistency.
- 3In mixing bowl add oat flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg together. Whisk ingredients together until well mixed.
- 4In separate large mixing bowl add sugar, almond milk, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and applesauce together and mix well until all ingredients are of the same smooth consistency.
- 5Slowly add dry ingredients to large mixing bowl with wet ingredients, mixing with a fork as you go. Add rolled oats and raisins. Mix well. You should have a thick cookie dough mixture at this point.
- 6On parchment-lined baking sheet place a small dollop of cookie dough about 1-inch apart from one another. Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for approximately 5 minutes before serving.
- 7Note – You can substitute any plant-based milk in place of the almond milk if you’d like. You can also substitute any plant-based nut butter in place of the peanut butter if you wish.
PER SERVING *
|Calories630Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.