Nothing like a No Knead Seed Buns to brghten up your day. This No Knead Seed Buns recipe also makes for a perfect childrens lunch. Prepare this No Knead Seed Buns recipe the night before and pack in your kids lunchboxes. You will not be let down by this No Knead Seed Buns recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this No Knead Seed Buns recipe a star rating so others can follow along!
- water (40 cl.)
- milk (15 cl.)
- 1 tablespoon baker's yeast
- 500 grams white flour
- 170 grams flour (multi-grain)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup (or honey)
- 80 grams rye
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Warm the water and milk, then add the yeast. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add flours, salt, agave syrup, and stir quickly with a wooden spoon (do not knead).
- The dough is very soft and fairly liquid. Sprinkle the surface of the dough with 2 tablespoons of flour, cover with a clean cloth, and let stand in a dry place away from drafts for about 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Place a bowl at the bottom of the oven.
- Use a spoon to shape bread balls, as the dough is quite sticky. Stick them to each other on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Moisten the top of the dough, and stick the sunflower seeds in it.
- When the oven is hot, pour a little bit of water in the container placed in the oven.
- Bake the bread for about 20 minutes.
|Calories250Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.