This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our No Flour Cake of Condensed Milk and Walnuts recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this No Flour Cake of Condensed Milk and Walnuts recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this No Flour Cake of Condensed Milk and Walnuts recipe as much as we do!
- 1 cup walnuts (crushed)
- 1 cup shortbread cookies
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 can condensed milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- powdered sugar (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk the walnuts, cookies, baking powder, condensed milk, butter, and eggs. Pour into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool completely.
- Completely cover with powdered sugar.