- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (milk or half & half will not work for this recipe)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee (Folgers)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (preferably dark or dutch-processed as it adds more chocolate flavor)
- 1 pinch salt (about ⅛ teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
Marcia B 8 months ago
Disappointed as mocha is a favorite of mine. On the +side, flavor was good. On the -side, a couple of problems: 1) followed recipe exactly but mixture never formed soft peaks; eventually just poured into a freezer-safe container overnight and hoped it would freeze. 2) it did freeze but tasted pasty.