- 2 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each, softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons strawberry (McCormick®, Flavor)
- 1 frozen whipped topping (tub, 8 ounces, thawed)
- 1 crumb crust (prepared vanilla, 6 ounces)
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and strawberry flavor in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish with fresh strawberries or serve with Easy Strawberry Sauce (recipe follows), if desired. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.