- 3 tablespoons Ghirardelli® Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 bar Ghirardelli 100% Cacao Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacoa Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1 cup morello cherries (in syrun, drained thoroughly)
- Start with making the crust. Add the graham cracker, melted butter and cocoa powder to a mixing bowl and mix together well.
- Spoon out mixture and press the base firmly into the bottom and around the edges of a tart tin (rectangle 13 ¾ x 4 ½ inches or circle 9 ½ inches). Place in the fridge to chill.
- Chop the unsweetened chocolate bar into small chunks and combine with chocolate chips in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the heavy cream and sugar gently in a saucepan until just hot, but not boiling. Pour over the chocolate bowl and leave for a couple of minutes to melt, then stir gently until the chocolate has dissolved.
- Remove crust from fridge and spoon the drained morello cherries all over the base.
- Pour the chocolate on top and smooth down. Place back in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- Once chilled you can slice and serve with a spoonful of the whipped cream, and decorate each slice with a few fresh cherries.